ORDER, DELIVERY & MASTERCLASS
Please note that all of our platters are served cold.
Whilst we endeavour to cater to specific dietary requirements, please be advised that food prepared on-site and all of our catering is made in a facility that uses milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soybean, peanuts, shellfish/crustacean, sesame, lupin, mollusc, fish and tree nuts.
ORDER CHANGES & ADDITIONS
We cannot make changes or additions to your order once it has been submitted. In accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation we require 24 hours notice prior to the collection or delivery of catering in order to process a refund and a fee of $10 will be applied to cover the transaction fees charged by our third party vendor.
- For a full list of our delivery zones and fees please click here.
- We do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
- If your order is a gift and the recipient is not home, the order shall be left in a location of the driver’s discretion at the customer’s risk. If the driver is unable to leave your order in a reasonable location we shall be in contact to arrange a second delivery attempt (additional delivery charge).
- If you have ordered catering or any of our cheese hampers, please ensure your order is refrigerated immediately.
- Please stipulate any specific delivery instructions in the cart. For example if your property is particularly difficult to locate or you would like to provide the driver with a security code to gain access to your front door. If you or the recipient lives in an apartment block, please provide specific details on how delivery can be made.
- We are unable to advise the exact time to expect your delivery, and are only able to provide a general delivery window.
- We do our best to deliver on time, however if we are delayed for any reason we will let you know as soon as possible.
- Contact [email protected] or 08 9284 5176 with any queries, complaints or suggestions.
Please collect your order from the relevant department:
- Cheese Hampers & Cheese and Wine Hampers - Cheese Department
- Grocery Hampers - Grocery Department
- Catering - Deli Department
- Flowers, Valentine's Day Hampers and Mother's Day Hampers - Flower Department
If you are unsure, please ask for the supervisor on duty.
Please bring your order confirmation with you.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We do our best to make sure that every order has been fulfilled correctly – but we acknowledge that mistakes do happen and are more than happy to chat to you and resolve the situation if you are not completely satisfied. Please contact our Customer Service team immediately and we will either add a credit note to your next order or arrange a refund. Contact: [email protected] or 08 9284 5176.
Boatshed Market processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Due to the limited tickets we sell for masterclasses and a high demand we require 24 hours notice prior to the class starting in order to process refunds.