We know this time of great uncertainty is having a huge impact on our lives, and we want to let you know we are doing all we can to help our customers. We are continually monitoring the guidelines and advice provided by the Federal and Local Government and are committed to making the right decisions for our customers and staff. Please keep visiting this page for the latest information.
- We have ample signage up asking customers to keep at a safe distance from each other.
- We have reduced the number of checkouts, and installed perspex screens at each till point to further protect our cashiers and customers. Cashiers and food handlers are wearing protective gloves which are changed regularly.
- All equipment in store, such as scanners, payment terminals and tills are cleaned every available opportunity.
- We are regularly sanitising shopping trolleys and shopping baskets.
- We have a hand stanitising station at the front of our store, with further trolley and basket anti-bacterial facilities.
- We are only taking card payment.
- We are no longer making coffee to be served in reusable cups.
- All tasting events & masterclasses will resume when Phase 3 of Restriction Easement is implemented - 6 June 2020.
health, safety and well-being of our staff is of utmost importance to
- We are in constant communication with all staff and are making sure they feel protected and safe to work in our store.
staff that are presenting flu-like symptoms or are living with anyone
who has flu-like symptoms are not at work and will not be allowed to
come back to work until they have been cleared by a medical
- Any new developments regarding the rules and
regulations set by both Federal and State Government are communicated to
our staff to ensure they are informed and up-to-date.
- We have multiple sanitising stations available for our staff members with ample signage about the increased in-store hygiene procedures.
- The staff break area is being sanitised multiple times a day, with Social Distancing signage in all shared spaces.
- Staff breaks are being staggered to ensure the Social Distancing guidelines are being followed.
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
COVID-19 is having a huge impact on our lives and our community. In these times of uncertainty and panic shopping we are doing home deliveries to help flatten the curve and encourage people to stay at home. We may not get it 100% perfect at times, but we will do our very best and evolve as we need to! Send us your shopping list via our online form on our website. We will assign a personal shopper to you who will hand-pick the freshest products & produce. We will then deliver your shopping to your door. All departments are open to shop from - Wine Loft, Fishco, Butchery, Fruit & Vegetable, Grocery, Cheese, Bakery, Deli & Dairy.
We are seeing very high demand for some items. We will do our best to deliver everything on your shopping list, however, if we are unable to do so, we will try and find the best alternative. We are asking our customers to buy only what they need so we have enough for everyone and are continuing to work with suppliers to help meet demand. To ensure food is distributed fairly, we have introduced a temporary limit on some products.We have been overwhelmed by the response to our Home Delivery Service, we thank you for your patience and understanding.