We are currently in Phase 4 of the WA Roadmap. We are continually monitoring the guidelines and advice provided by the Federal and Local Government and are committed to making the right decisions for our customers and staff. Please keep visiting this page for the latest information.
- We have ample signage up asking customers to keep at a safe distance from each other.
- We have reduced the number of checkouts, and installed perspex screens at each till point to further protect our cashiers and customers. Cashiers and food handlers are wearing protective gloves which are changed regularly.
- All equipment in store, such as scanners, payment terminals and tills are cleaned every available opportunity.
- We are regularly sanitising shopping trolleys and shopping baskets.
- We have a hand stanitising station at the front of our store, with further trolley and basket anti-bacterial facilities.
- Card payment is preferred over cash.
TASTINGS & MASTERCLASSES
- Our in-store samples will not be available until the WA Government has eased the Food & Beverage restrictions.
tasting events & masterclasses in the Wine Loft will be delivered
within the WA Governments recommended Covid-19 guidelines
- Physical distancing and good hygiene apply to all tasting & masterclass events
- At tasting events in the Wine Loft, we will only be allowing a certain amount of customers within the designated tasting area at any given time.
- At tasting events in the Wine Loft, we are allowing 15 mins per customer to complete the tasting to allow all customers the opportunity to partake in the tasting event.
health, safety and well-being of our staff is of utmost importance to
- We are in constant communication with all staff and are making sure they feel protected and safe to work in our store.
staff that are presenting flu-like symptoms or are living with anyone
who has flu-like symptoms are not at work and will not be allowed to
come back to work until they have been cleared by a medical
- Any new developments regarding the rules and
regulations set by both Federal and State Government are communicated to
our staff to ensure they are informed and up-to-date.
have multiple sanitising stations available for our staff members with
ample signage about the increased in-store hygiene procedures.
- The staff break area is being sanitised multiple times a day, with Social Distancing signage in all shared spaces.
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
We are offering a home delivery service on a Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Send us your shopping list via our online form on our website. We will assign a personal shopper to you who will hand-pick the freshest products & produce. We will then deliver your shopping to your door. All departments are open to shop from - Wine Loft, Fishco, Butchery, Fruit & Vegetable, Grocery, Cheese, Bakery, Deli & Dairy.