These cherries are beautifully plump and large in size. Tasmania is among the best in cherry production in the world! With geographical conditions and expert planting practices, its cherry is massive in size and juice with crisp texture. Taste the premium ‘Natural Candy’! Now available from our Produce department.
- 4 Boatshed Golden Tatura peaches, halved, stones removed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream and crushed shortbread biscuits, to serve
Salted caramel sauce
- 150g caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream
- 40g salted butter
1. For the sauce, melt sugar in a saucepan over medium heat (do not stir), swirling pan until a golden caramel forms. Remove pan from heat and carefully add cream and butter (mixture may spatter). Return to a low heat and stir for 30 seconds or until smooth. Set aside to cool.
2. Preheat a chargrill pan to medium. Brush cut sides of peaches with maple syrup, then cook, cut-side down, for 3-4 minutes until tender and caramelised.
3. Meanwhile, whisk cream, icing sugar and cinnamon to stiff peaks.
4. Serve peaches with ice cream, whipped cream, salted caramel and biscuit crumbs
With immense flower heads, hydrangeas flaunt an old-fashioned charm that is hard to resist. Colors also beguile with clear blues, vibrant pinks, frosty whites, lavender, and rose—sometimes all blooming on the same plant! We have both small and large potted hydrangeas as well as freshly cut ones for the vase!
Queen Garnet Plums are a win-win fruit! Not only are they delicious but also incredibly healthy. One plum contains 5 - 10 times more anthocyanins than a normal plum. Anthocyanins help the body protect arteries and prevent the DNA damage that leads to cancer. Now available in our produce department!
Green figs are generally larger and plumper than black figs.The flesh contains a rusted strawberry colored jellied pulp laden with the seeds of the fruit. The pulp exudes a candied syrup and confectionery flavors that darker figs cannot achieve. Tese figs are full, plump and have a luscious sweet pink flesh. Paired with a creamy blue cheese or fresh mozzarella, they make for a wonderful addition to your grazing board - perfect for summer time entertaining!
Papaya is an incredibly healthy tropical fruit, loaded with antioxidants that can reduce inflammation. Our Papaya is locally grown right here in WA, it is sweet and delicious! For recipe ideas on how to use this delicious, summer fruit head here. Morel papayas are now available in our produce section.
Lychees are a wonderful, luscious fruit. The season for lychees ranges from November to the end of January. They come in a range of colours and sizes. We have boxes of the largest bumpy red variety known as Er Don Lee. Lychees need to be looked after. When bought they must be kept cool, out of the sun, and damp to keep them red.
The plums are ready. They are the highlight of summer! The fruit of this very popular blood plum is great for eating, stewing, preserving and making juice. It is rich, juicy and dark red from skin to stone and is sweet and flavoursome.